Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
This submission has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted for consideration in another journal.
The data presented in this submission have not been presented in part nor whole in any previously published article.
- This manuscript adheres fully to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines
The article does not contain more than a combination of EIGHT tables and/or complete figures. The results are presented concisely and related findings (figures) are grouped as much as possible under a single figure(s) comprised of several sub-figures.
- Tables are presented at the end of the text and are separated by a page break.
- The Figure Legends are presented at the end of the manuscript, after the last table, separated by a page break. They provide descriptions of respective figures, making them comprehensible without reference to the text. Each figure legend has a title which is followed by the figure caption.
- Figures are embedded in the text after the Figure Legends section, separated by page breaks. One complete figure is presented on one page.
- Figures, when images, will be uploaded as supplementary files in tiff format. A complete figure will be submitted (uploaded) as one file, not as several separate files.
- Tables and figures that do not present novel results described in the paper will be uploaded as supplementary online files..
The manuscript has been prepared and will be uploaded as ONE MS.word.doc file. All figures are embedded at the end of the manuscript.
Figures, only when they are images (tiff files), will ALSO be uploaded.
Submissions must not be uploaded as a compressed file-folder.
Metadata for the submission: All data for all authors (first, middle and last name, e.mail, ORCiD, academic/research rank, affiliation, country) have been entered in the online system.
Each author has signed the Copyright Transfer Agreement that will be uploaded using the “ADD A SUPPLEMENTARY FILE” tab.
ArticlesSection default policy
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the Publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for publication by the journal, all rights shall be retained by the author(s). When submitting the work, each author has to complete the Copyright Transfer Agreement.
Articles published in the Archives of Biological Sciences will be Open-Access articles distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.